Site Supervisor (Contract 6 Months)
Job Title: Site Supervisor – STOP Jembrana
Location: Jembrana, Bali
Type of role: 6 months contract from July 2020 – January 2021
Application deadline: July 9, 2020 – 13.00 WITA
Please send a CV and cover letter to: [email protected]; [email protected]
Project STOP (www.stopoceanplastics.com) is a new initiative to accelerate waste management system improvements in South-East Asia, starting in Indonesia, co-developed by Borealis and SYSTEMIQ. The project aims to make a scalable front-line contribution to marine plastic debris prevention and ocean health. The first city partnership was launched in May 2018 in Muncar, Banyuwangi, East Java, where the project team will operate for 3 years. Now, Project STOP has 3 new location, 2 in Pasuruan and 1 in Jembrana where the 3 TPST are in the construction phase and in recruiting Site Supervisor to help monitoring the project for Jembrana location.
The Site Supervisor will have a role in Project STOP at Jembrana, Bali. He/she will support the Civil Engineer in monitoring contractor and project. The role will require experience in industrial building construction and civil engineering basic knowledge.
1. Supervising and helping monitoring project
2. Coordinating with Manager and Technical Staff both from Systemiq and contractor project.
3. Reporting the progress, monitoring and issue in project to Civil Engineer, daily, weekly, and monthly
4. Confirming the project convenient with design from Design Consultant and in good quality and procedure.
Qualifications and requirements
1. Minimum D3/ S1 Civil Engineering
2. Experience in supervising for building or industrial construction (factory, workshop or
warehouse) minimum 2 years
3. Preferable domicile in Jembrana – Bali
4. Having ability in supervising contractor, sub-contractor or vendor
5. Having ability to read technical drawing and good in analyze
6. Operating Ms Word, Excel, PPT, Email, and Internet application properly
7. Ability in speaking English for daily conversation preferable